I am making a website for a friend who runs a car-care concierge service and decided to use the WP-Framework theme to start off with. Everything went smoothly until I was nearly done and noticed a glitch in the <title> tag for the blog link. After some investigation on the issue, I found the bug in library/extensions/semantic-classes.php on line 62.
else : wp_title( '»', true, 'left' ); bloginfo( 'name' );
I fixed the issue by adding a semi-colon and changing the value from left to right. This matched the rest of the site.
else : wp_title( '»', true, 'right' ); bloginfo( 'name' );
Very small fix for anyone out there using the theme, but thought I’d share.